Thursday, October 8, 2009

All Aboard The Blogger Bandwagon!

OK, so I'm not a blogger and I'm not a professional at anything earth-shattering that I can sit down and write about. I'm just a wife, a mother of four and a thrity-something woman who is going to do her very best to leave behind a legacy that will make her children proud (and maybe a little embarrassed...but in a good way) that she was put on this earth to be their mom.

I enjoy a lot of things and have yet to discover what I want to be when I grow up. I thought, for the better part of my growing up years, that being a teacher was the only job for me. Then motherhood happened, and all of my plans changed. From the moment I held Mackenzie for the first time, I knew that the only thing I really wanted to do was to be the best mom I could be for her. That was nearly 11 years and 3 babies ago. Now our youngest is approaching 3 which means pre-school is coming. NOW WHAT?!?! WHO AM I ANYWAY?!?!

This is the very question I've been pondering and part of the reason for starting this blog. I'll also be blogging some of my random, unpredictable experiences as a mom of 4, and I'll share with you some of my other passions along the way. Thanks for joining me on my quest!

No comments:

Post a Comment