Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mood Enhancement Therapy

Today didn't exactly start out on the best note.  I could write a long saga about it and drag you into my business, but I won't.  You're welcome!  Instead I will sip on my healthy breakfast shake and dig myself out of my funk with a little help from my friends Henry, JoJo and Ringo.  Music.  Thank you, God, for music!  Seconds after popping in my favorite cd, I am lost in the Texican rhythm and the way it makes me forget about .... Um...I forgot.  

Anyway, the things I have to do today are so much like what I did just yesterday that, if I weren't a fairly intelligent gal, I'd think I was smack in the middle of the movie "Groundhog Day".  Dishes, laundry, cleaning up the messes left by my favorite little people, dogs out, dogs in, make lunch, help with homework, plan dinner, and who knows what else.  Somehow, it's okay now.  I've been transported to a better place, and I haven't even left my house.   Whatever life has in store for me today, I will handle it "Texican Style."  Thanks, LLB!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment